From all of us at the Columbus-Franklin County Finance Authority, thank you to our clients and partners for a record-tying year as we make Central Ohio a stronger, more vibrant place to live and work. The Finance Authority issued over $292 million in financing 16 projects in Central Ohio. As we look back on 2017, we are grateful to have supported numerous projects that contribute to the economic vitality of our local businesses and communities.
Most notable in 2017 – Our Longtime Customers
- Nationwide Realty Investors – the Finance Authority’s 3rd financing since 2009 at Grandview Yard with an issuance of over $14.6 million at their 90-acre mixed-use development project in Grandview Heights.
- Edwards Companies – the Finance Authority’s 3rd financing since 2010 at their One Neighborhood development project in downtown Columbus with an issuance of $7.5 million through our Central Ohio Bond Fund for refunding and additional public improvements.
- Crawford Hoying – the Finance Authority has financed multiple phases at Crawford Hoying’s Bridge Park development project in Dublin.
- Pizzuti Companies – the Finance Authority’s 4th financing since 2010 which included two phases at their Rickenbacker West development project. We also issued $3.5 million through our Central Ohio Bond Fund for their Miranova project.
- NorthPoint – the Finance Authority’s 3rd financing with the Kansas City developers, a $29 million issuance at the distribution/manufacturing park in Pickaway County.
New to the Finance Authority in 2017
- Jeremy Druhot, Manager for Programming and Projects, with his primary role managing our energy program. The Finance Authority closed on three energy market rate loans to Wasserstrom, Frantz Investments and Cummins for their energy efficiency projects.
Thank you to the City of Columbus and the Franklin County Board of Commissioners for their continued support.
A special thank you to our Board of Directors: Chair Darci Congrove, Vice Chair Dr. Joseph Alutto, Treasurer-Secretary Greta Russell, Richard Barnhart, Frank Capella, Ralph Abbott, Stephen Brooks, and Darnita Bradley.